Merch for your daily kpop, fangirling, and stanning needs.
EXO Sing For You Chinese Version Line Distribution Play
Korean + Mandarin (Chinese) Bit.
Download lagu exo sing for you chinese version. Thank you for watching. EXO – SING FOR YOU – 겨울 스페셜 앨범, 2015 Release Date. I just really love this song and wanted to share this.
The world of new boy band EXOK and EXOM presented by SMEntertainment is opened. ^^ NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Follow me on Instagram.
EXO Sing For You (Chinese Ver) Xiumin Dark blue Suho Purple Lay Turquoise Baekhyun Blue Chen Orange Chanyeol Yellow Kyungsoo Red Kai. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD OR CLAIM AS YOURS. I hope you like this video.
I've made a 'small' playlist of some EXO's songs to put ourselves in a good mood.
Insya Allah bahasanya mudah dipahami dan enak dibaca. I just started learning Korean several. Ballad, Dance, Rap / Hiphop Language.
[LIVE] EXO (엑소) SING FOR YOU (싱포유) [20160121 QTV THE 30TH GOLDEN DISK AWARDS DAY2][繁體中字] 繁中歌詞來源:愛貝克思台壓內附翻譯. Second Prologue Single Music Video 'HISTORY (Chinese Ver).
I PUT A LOT OF TIME AND WORK IN THIS VIDEO SO PLEASE RESPECT THAT. All rights and credits goes to SM. Bagi yang ingin tahu maknanya, silakan ditonton.
And credit to my friends Jei and tzu tang. I hope you like this video. Follow me on Instagram.
Thank you for watching. Of course I know it's not close to perfect, but I am pretty happy with it.
Lirik dan terjemahnya dalam bahasa Indonesia.
EXO 엑소 為你而唱 Sing For You Chinese Version 認人 聲版 Play
THAISUB EXO Sing For You 为你而唱 Chinese Ver Play
EXO Sing For You 爲你而唱 Colour Coded Lyrics Chinese Pinyin Eng by Taefiedlyrics Play
EXO Sing For You Korean ver Color Coded Han Rom Eng Lyrics by Yankat Play
EXO Sing For You 为你而唱 Chinese Ver Color Coded Lyrics Chinese PinYin Eng Play
Sing For You Chinese Ver EXO Karaoke Play
EXO Sing For You Korean and Chinese version Play
EXO Sing For You 爲你而唱 Chinese version cover 中文版 Play
Chinese reaction EXO Sing For You 为你而唱MV chin ver Play